Help us build powerful tools.
At Design Center, we deliver more than just what is asked of us. This isn't about "exceeding expectations" or "over delivering"...even though we do. It's about identifying the right target for which to aim and having a passion for our work far outreaching even our clients'. If you are looking to stay inside your comfort zone, or a chance to deliver like everyone else, Design Center probably isn't right for you. If you want to think big, dig deeper, and invent some amazing mobile tools, check us out.
We value resourcefulness, fearlessness, creativity, passion, and a good attitude. We interview, evaluate, and work based on these core values.
Sell for an emerging leader in mobile and virtual reality software UX design and development.
Design Center is hiring a Sales Representative in our St. Paul, MN office to help us continue our unprecedented growth.
As a Sales Representative, you will be responsible for both new business development and managing existing accounts. You will be expected to develop your own leads, as well as those provided to you. As Design Center's Sales Representative, you will develop relationships with Fortune 500 companies, solving business problems with custom software solutions that operate on cutting-edge technology.
In addition to selling Design Center's applications, you will work closely with a highly talented group of UX designers and developers and provide seamless customer service to clients as they transition from prospects to happy customers. You will enjoy freedom to travel and operate independently to close new customers nationally.
Established in 1969, Design Center makes ideas a reality by combining design and technology to empower distributed workforces. We guarantee a "Smile from every user." We serve clients with operations in all 50 states and Europe.
TO THE QUALIFIED CANDIDATE WE OFFER
- No cap on compensation
- 401(K) with company match up to 3%
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Opportunities to align UX to client process and fuse design and technology to create big ideas that truly solve our clients business problems
- Ongoing training with Slattery Sales Group
- Learn and execute Design Center's sales process
- Understand Design Center's solutions and the value they provide
- Qualify leads to convert opportunities
- Develop opportunities with new clients
- Create Statements of Work and present online and in-person to qualified leads
- Close leads and achieve sales goals
- Develop and expand existing client relationships
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION INCLUDE
- 4-year degree from accredited University or College preferred
- Business acumen – understanding of business processes
- Minimum sales experience of 5 years preferred
- Strong electronic and verbal communication skills
- Love to learn new information about our client's businesses, their people and processes
- Not intimidated by big budgets; able to show the value being provided
- Digs deep for information, gaining knowledge of each client's buying process, truly qualifying the opportunity
- Knows how to find and ask the right questions and unafraid to ask those questions
- Willing to travel 25-50%