Help us build powerful tools.
At Design Center, we deliver more than just what is asked of us. This isn't about "exceeding expectations" or "over delivering"...even though we do. It's about identifying the right target for which to aim and having a passion for our work far outreaching even our clients'. If you are looking to stay inside your comfort zone, or a chance to deliver like everyone else, Design Center probably isn't right for you. If you want to think big, dig deeper, and invent some amazing mobile tools, check us out.
We value resourcefulness, fearlessness, creativity, passion, and a good attitude. We interview, evaluate, and work based on these core values.
SENIOR STRATEGIC SALES MANAGER
Manage a sales department for an emerging leader in mobile and virtual reality software UX design and development.
Design Center, Inc. is expanding and hiring a Senior Strategic Sales Manager in our St. Paul, MN office to help us continue our unprecedented growth.
As a member of Design Center's leadership team, the Senior Strategic Sales Manager will provide leadership, management, and accountability for the sales department. In addition, you will manage new business development and some existing accounts. You will be expected to grow and mentor the existing sales team while setting goals and holding the team accountable to those goals. As Design Center's Senior Strategic Sales Manager, you will support your team by fostering relationships with Fortune 500 companies, so Design Center can provide customer software solutions which solve business problems using cutting-edge technology.
n addition to selling Design Center's applications, you will work closely with a highly talented group of UX designers and developers. You will lead your team in providing seamless customer service to clients as they transition from prospects to happy customers. You will enjoy freedom to travel and operate independently to close new customers nationally.
Established in 1969, Design Center makes ideas a reality by combining design and technology to empower distributed workforces. We guarantee a "Smile from every user." We serve clients with operations in all 50 states and Europe.
TO THE QUALIFIED CANDIDATE WE OFFER
- No cap on compensation
- 401(K) with company match up to 3%
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Opportunities to align UX to client process and fuse design and technology to create big ideas that truly solve our clients business problems
- Ongoing training with Slattery Sales Group
SENIOR STRATEGIC SALES MANAGER ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Learn, execute, and drive continuous improvement to Design Center's sales process
- Understand Design Center's solutions and the value they provide
- Lead, Manage, and hold Accountable (LMA) your sales team
- Act as a strategic resource for sales team on calls, in presentations, and relationship building
- Approve Statements of Work ensuring a win-win arrangement for Design Center and its clients
- Help sales team close leads and achieve sales goals
- Develop and expand own book of business
SENIOR STRATEGYIC SALES MANAGER QUALIFICATIONS
- 4-year degree from accredited University or College preferred
- Superior Business acumen – higher understanding of business processes
- A book of business or established record of successfully leading and selling into our target markets
- Experience leading sales teams
- Minimum sales experience of 7-10 years preferred
- Strong electronic and verbal communication skills
- Love to learn new information about our client's businesses, their people and processes
- Not intimidated by big budgets; able to show the value being provided
- Willing to travel 25-30%